• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking CPs for YA Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
Update (June 17, 2018): I am still looking for CPs. If you think we'd make a good match, please PM me!

Hey y’all!

I am seeking critique partner(s) who are in it for the long haul. I want to find traditionally-published-bound writers who are committed to their craft, will do what it takes to become better (even when that means *sobs* rewriting thousands of words), and who can be part of a support network when things get tough.

I know this is a tall order, but a girl can dream, can’t she? Isn’t that how we become writers in the first place?

My current WIP is an 80,000 word YA urban fantasy that’s had some early agent interest. I’m looking for someone(s) who can work to chapter-by-chapter deadlines with me (I will return, obvi!) to get this thing whipped into shape for late August. I’m currently rewriting (as part of my last major revision) the MS from third to first POV.

Here’s a little about me:

I hold a B.A. in English and a graduate certificate in Creative Writing. My writing has appeared on HelloGiggles.com, QuirkBooks.com, and Bustle.com. I own a blog: BreeCrowder.com. There, I talk about all things writing, reading, and publishing.

I am also an Editorial Literary Assistant at P.S. Literary Agency.

Now, the important part. A little about my current WIP:

Mack knows when you’ll die with a single touch, and the water she’s battled is at her mercy. When the strangers she touches turn up dead, and the people she loves become targets, it’s all on Mack to stop the murders. After all, she’s at the top of the hit list.

If you think we’d make a good match, I’d love to chat with you. Please send me a PM if you’re interested! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.