Hello From Bradenton Florida

Mysterywriter82

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Brian and I am new to this site. I reside in Bradenton, Florida. Currently I have two books published (Indi Published). I would like to know how to get my work critiqued.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

It depends on what you are looking to have critiqued, an excerpt or query letter can be posted in Share Your Work after you have made 50 substantive posts. A full manuscript for beta read can be requested in the Beta Reader Forum, again after 50 substantive posts have been made.

It is best to be a member for a little while and get to know the community before requesting any form of critique. Do not dash to 50 posts. That may lead to your posts being deleted and any critique thread being locked.

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW Brian. :welcome:

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Mysterywriter. I'm writing in the same genre one more time.

Good critique partners are difficult to find and even harder to keep. Good hunting for yours. :greenie