Hello from London! :)

pingle

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I was born and bred in London, lots of great inspo to soak up. Good luck with the drafts, it'll get stronger every time.

pholoto15

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I was born and bred in London, lots of great inspo to soak up. Good luck with the drafts, it'll get stronger every time.

Hey Pingle, thanks for the encouragement...but this ish is hard...but thanks, and great to see another Londoner around.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome and good luck on the draft!

Thanks Simon :)

pholoto15

Registered
Reaction score
What up, EJ! Id' call myself a fellow urban fantasy writer, but I'm not sure that I am, even though my current book is. Go figure. Yeah, I'm not down for Twilight type stuff either. Honestly that's not even vampire -- its just a bland girl trying to decide between a pretty boy made of diamonds and a pretty boy who is a puppy dog. Not my thang. My vamp is the innocent of the story, sweet and wide-eyed. The humans around her are the monsters. If'n you dig that sort of stuff (romance mixed with gory violence mixed with sex) than we can swap reviews. Welcome! I spent 6 months in London 8 years ago. Loved the people. Good to have you here.

Hey Jeff, funny thing is, that is exactly how I was saw the lightweight films....didnt really ready the books. And your book sounds awesome, so yeah, I'll deffo be down for reviews. P.S I don't really review line by line like I've seen many people do, if that makes a difference.

P.S.S... tbh I'm not completely sure I'm an urban fantasy writer either...but it sounds right...or maybe contemporary fantasy

Last edited: