To My Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1438

Registered
Reaction score
Website
markfleshman.com
I have an idea for a special project you may enjoy doing. I like writing love poems and erotica, but my wife of 25 years has no interest in my writing. I'm looking for a woman to share love stories, 3-4 times a week. Someone to help get my juices flowing. This will help me explore my creative writing career.

Here is one of my love letters, a sample writing prompt.

Let it Be
You are something special, someone special. I am so happy you came into my life.

My days become more full and enjoyable as I anticipate your morning messages to me. My heart pounds as I approach my computer and check my message inbox. What will you say today?

Will you posture yourself in a sense of openness, ready, willing and anxious to receive my love into your heart? Yes, it is true. Yes, it is possible. Yes, it is me. The one you have been waiting for. The one you have been dreaming of. The one for you.

As I pierce your heart with cupid’s arrow, you succumb to my advances and reciprocate my every move. We embrace and embark on a hodgepodge journey of lovemaking, so fulfilling, well beyond our wildest dreams.

Say you want me as I say I want you. Say you love me, as I say I love you. Take me inside of you and join our hearts together so we can be whole again.

Do it. Do it now. Don’t wait. Don’t hesitate.

It was meant to be. It was meant to happen. Let it be. Let me be me.

Let yourself go and come into my world, our world, the world of lifelong love and eternal bliss.

If only for a moment. Let it be. Please let it be.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mf1438, it's nice to meet you, but I think you may be disappointed by what I'm about to say.

First, while enduring friendships, critique partnerships, and no doubt other relationships are made at Absolute Write, it's inappropriate to seek a writing relationship to "get your juices flowing." We treat erotic fiction as a genre much like any other genre, aiming to improve our craft rather than seeking to titillate our fellow writers.

Second, only members with fifty substantive posts are welcome to post their work--and all work posted is for critique. Now I truly hope you'll stick around and get friendly with the locals as a writer wanting to up his game. We've got a whole lot of experience here writing erotic material that has an effect on our readers.

Third, this board is visible to all members. AW welcomes writers 13 and up. We are aware that non-members can see this board and some are no doubt even younger. So it's never appropriate to post works intended to elicit a response of arousal here.

Wait up a second. Before you work toward a defensive huff, please know I'm not saying you are not welcome here, that we have nothing to offer, or that this post is horrible. We understand overly eager new arrivals. In a perfect world, they talk the craft with their fellow writers, share what they know and gradually learn what they don't, develop friendships that go beyond the writing, and all that goes into making one's self a part of a writing community. I invite you to do just that.

Although you've been a member for a year, I don't see participation. Introduce yourself to the membership, not just those who write erotic fiction but site-wide, at the Newbies board. Read and absorb the information in the many links you'll be given about how things work here, what we welcome and what we do not. Talk craft, not just erotica but fiction in general, with others. Talk non-craft, too, at the various boards that are more social, from cooking to movies to just hanging out. There are some wonderful people here you're going to like, I guarantee it.

Meanwhile, though, I'm going to button this up. And again, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Maryn, in full mod uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.