Status
Not open for further replies.

April Swanson

Happy Beeps
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aprilswanson.com
Lakey: Oh, snap! Although ‘bouncing shuffle’ sounds fun. I kinda lumber along looking like I’m one step from death.
Ten year overnight success is a thing, isn’t it. And I think that if you want it, your attention will hang around for the duration. And if you don’t want it, then cool – you don’t want it! I have the attention span of a squirrel and I’ve found my stories growing shorter as a result. I used to write in the 80-100k range and now I’m down in 40-60k. Enjoy your reunion!

Layla: Awww…’a different sort of pampering’; that’s such a nice way of looking at it! Mmm, buns. You thoroughly deserve top-rate buns after one page and the dentist and knitting and paying bills. A hidden bakery sounds wonderful.

Keithy: To quote a certain supermarket, every little helps.

xenylic: WOOHOO! And you’re gonna smash June so hard that June should be the one that’s scared. Enjoy crossing that 60k line.

Daniel: We’re all about the fine lines.

I fiddled with Chap 1 until I could fiddle no more, then faced the blank page of Chap 2. Dragged myself to the gym, ‘ran’ on the treadmill for an embarrassing number of minutes, then stupidly ate too much for lunch, which sapped all my energy for the afternoon (I frequently suffer from dreaded PM snooze). I did manage to decide which character to follow in Chap 2, but got no further than that. Meh. Today will be better!

Day 30: wee bit; 6.5 miles;(more) problems with pipes.

Layla Nahar

Seashell Seller
Registered
Reaction score
Totally forgot that May is 31 day month, so a quick drive-by

Day 31:
WIP: ~3/4 page
R/SC - Made start at a bureaucracy thing for health insurance; tided a small kitchen shelf and threw a few things away; added some more books to the donation pile, got new smaller gauge needles, did some printing and copying (ggarrrk!!!! forgot to copy the stuff for the insurance form… but still, at least I got everything assembled)
$$: - started the write-up for an exercise for one of my projects

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
May 31st: 412.

I'm getting better. Also, I'm attempting to finish my writing before 1 A.M each night. Then, I'll cut it back to finishing before thee day is officially done.

Good work everyone! We tried! I'll see you in next month's thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.