Do you know this kind of guy, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Writer

Registered
Reaction score
I had a guy in my class who isn’t the smartest guy on this planet. (And I talk about the kind stupid-stupid, not funny-stupid.) Often, he made us desperate. I tell ya about desperate level X. And I bet you won’t believe those following situations:

When 2018 has begun he made the first mistake. In all seriousness, he gave smaller children firecracker which he had from the garbage can. He can consider himself lucky he didn’t get in trouble.

Or this one: We, so my class, were in the PC room. The duty was to create a presentation about different tribes. He, as stupid as he is, surfs on YouTube (as if he got the motto: I don’t need any education I’m cool!) and starts rap music—extremely loud! He was so unblushingly and narcissist that he stops the music after teacher warned him 6 times.

And the last one takes the bun. He turns me into ridicule a few times (that’s important to understand the situation.) Then, a month later or so, he flirted with a girl and failed that she become his girlfriend. She had already a boyfriend. So, he goes to me and starts flirting with me. I said (of course), “No.”. But he doesn’t check it that he is on my blacklist. I said to him he should go away. He didn’t. So, I ignored him 3 or even more month. And he stopped more or less. He thought really, I was an easy lay. But sorry (he has roots from the Lebanon.)! In Germany, women have rights and aren’t unprotected games. Duh!

Do you know guys like that, too?

P.S.: I am happy now that he doesn’t come back. I am just saying “too big ego and macho behavior.”

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
You know I don't really this is appropriate for Office Party, or really, any place on AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.