Thank You!!!

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What do you mean by "Urban Publishers?"

Publishers in urban areas? Those who publish urban fiction, urban fantasy or some similar genre?

Or is this the name of an actual publisher? If so, link to their website, please.

Last edited:

PatiQlee

Registered
Reaction score
Im looking for a publisher
That publishes urban genre

So far the urban publishers I've come across have givin me a headache šŸ™ƒ

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Have you tried Query Tracker? It lets you search agents and publishers by genre.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Do you mean Urban Fiction, which wiki defines as: a literary genre set in a city landscape; however, the genre is as much defined by the socio-economic realities and culture of its characters as the urban setting. The tone for urban fiction is usually dark, focusing on the underside of city living. Profanity, sex, and violence are usually explicit, with the writer not shying away from or watering-down the material. Most authors of this genre draw upon their past experiences to depict their storylines. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_fiction)

Or Urban Fantasy, which wiki defines as:a subgenre of fantasy in which the narrative has an urban setting. Works of urban fantasy are set primarily in the real world and contain aspects of fantasy, such as the discovery of earthbound mythological creatures, coexistence or conflict between humans and paranormal beings, and other changes to city life. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_fantasy)

Or something else?

That would help me to know where to direct this post.