Looking for a UK-based Publisher who can Handle Landscape

TomW22

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm looking for a decent company in the UK who can print some copies of my new factual book. It's in the 'royal' size format, landscape, with a lot of photography. The publisher I got the furthest with, Tredition, couldn't handle the landscape layout and couldn't do the right kind of paper for an image-intensive book.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have the complete pdf ready to go - doesn't need any layout or design done, and I can add trim/bleed to it if needs be. I have a number of books in the kind of format I want that were published by Ian Allen, but they only do railway books and this is a different subject matter.

Many thanks - Sorry I've been away from this forum for a while but once this book's done I'll refocus myself on fiction and try to get back into the discussions here more!

CatherineDunn

Registered
Reaction score
I know the folks at Clays a little - they may be able to help. Also Cloc can give decent prices depending on quantities etc. Failing that, maybe IngramSpark?

Any printer worth their salt should be able to handle landscape format. A little unusual, sure, but it's not that way-out!