Awesome April - 500 words/day editing/writing - all genres welcome!

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Liz, good to see you. Congrats on getting beyond your tangle. Best of luck on the next section.

Saoirse - Seems like your killing it, way to go. :Thumbs:

After getting some good feedback here on the forums, I decided to rewrite my first chapter from a different character's perspective. So now I need to make some alterations to chapter two to accommodate the changes.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
And...I finished the revision tonight.

Mind you, I still have 30 pages of notes to transcribe into my master document. But I got through it, including the fussy little bits of rewrite.

The plan is to give it one last readthrough before tossing it to my betas. And then I get to work on the query letter! Whee!!

Go, everyone! :hooray: :e2cheer: :hooray:

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone is doing great. Way to go. April went by crazy fast, hope we have a strong finish leading us into May. :Thumbs:

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
Go, everybody! :e2cheer:

So I sent my book off to beta this morning, and immediately thought of a plot thing I want to change. Sigh. Well, I suspect my kind readers will glom on to the issue anyway, so I'll think of it as working ahead. :)

Now I have to write a query letter and a synopsis. Send chocolate.

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erinkendall.wordpress.com
::sends lots of chocolate::

Zan75 - I also hope to finish strong. ;)

I'm up to page 79 of 117 on Fireborn. Hoping to finish this pass tonight or very soon. Then it starts again (I suspect I have a few things that need fixing).

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Liz - Good luck with getting your query together and the agent search afterword.

Saoirse - Nice job, keep up the good work.

Nothing new to report here, some minor editing. I took yesterday off and didn't go on the computer.