Figured I should reintroduce myself

jules

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not actually new, but looking on my profile it seems I haven't posted for 10 years, so doubt many people will remember me. :)

I'm Jules, and I mostly write SF novels. I have a completed SF novel set in a world with (for the most part) late iron-age technology, and plans for a couple of sequels. I also have a half-finished draft of an SF espionage novel, planned to turn into a series of 4-5 novels. I also occasionally write short stories, but novels are my main focus.

I've been away from writing for a while due to having taken on way too many work commitments while at the same time trying to completely renovate and extend a house, but it looks like I should end up with more time to write in the foreseeable future, so looking forward to getting back on with that partial draft, and seeing where I go next...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

The zombies made me

Registered
Reaction score
It sounds like you've been very busy! I hope it's all going well! Good luck with your plans!

Amiotto11

Registered
Reaction score
How's it going Jules? Im a fellow newbie SF/F writer who also has a book sporting mid to late 19th century technology. Anyway welcome back to the forums! We should swap books sometime!

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Jules, best of luck going forward.

thelearnedfox

Registered
Reaction score
Good to see a seasoned AbsoluteWrite member rekindling their passion. Look forward to seeing more from you.