Markets for inspirational products

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentpoet

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I have some inspirational product ideas and need to know where to turn. I do have a copy of the Christian writers market, but I am not sure where the best place to shop my ideas is. I have some good bumper stickers and similar stuff in the works. But I need to know where to go with them. I need to know where to look for printing and manufaturing facilities. Would a test run on say the bumper stickers be a good idea? And if so, where would be the best place to print them? Also which would be the best way to search to see that I am not infringing on another's product?

InspiredWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Silent Poet,

I believe your product ideas would be classified under the Greeting Card/Gift/Specialty markets that are listed in Sally Stuart's Christian Market Guide. Sally breaks down the Specialty products and lists which publishers purchase ideas for which items. I have the 2005 edition of her book in front of me and the listings you want are on page 493 and 499.

If you choose to produce the items yourself, you will need to seriously consider how you can market them. I have no suggestions for printing, If it were me, I would shop the larger printers in the area to get a feel for their pricing and delivery schedule.

I hope that helps.

Blessings,

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.