Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A couple of times, I've experienced difficulty using the "Advanced" option coupled with the "Reply With Quote" option. Instead of getting the larger response box, I'm taken to an error page which states:

[h=1]This page isn’t working[/h][FONT=&quot]Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

[/FONT]

I am, indeed, running Chrome, and there was, indeed, some special formatting (colored fonts, bold fonts, etc.) on the posts I was trying to quote.

It's not a big issue - I just replied via the quick response option - but I was curious if there's a solution or a work-around.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
A couple of times, I've experienced difficulty using the "Advanced" option coupled with the "Reply With Quote" option. Instead of getting the larger response box, I'm taken to an error page which states:

[/FONT][/COLOR]
I am, indeed, running Chrome, and there was, indeed, some special formatting (colored fonts, bold fonts, etc.) on the posts I was trying to quote.

It's not a big issue - I just replied via the quick response option - but I was curious if there's a solution or a work-around.

Which of the vBulletin Editors are you using?

Does this still happen if you're using the Standard Editor?

See this FAQ about Setting Your AW Post Editor

mrsmig

Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was using the WYSIWYG editor, which I prefer. The small font in the Standard Editor (using the Advanced option) is hard on my eyes.

As I said, it's a minor issue and only shows up occasionally when I'm quoting something with a fair amount of font formatting. I'll deal with it. Thanks for your help.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I was using the WYSIWYG editor, which I prefer. The small font in the Standard Editor (using the Advanced option) is hard on my eyes.

As I said, it's a minor issue and only shows up occasionally when I'm quoting something with a fair amount of font formatting. I'll deal with it. Thanks for your help.

It's a Chrome issue, and partly, a vBulletin issue, which means I can't fix it. It does seem to be restricted to using the WYSIWYG editor, or at least I can't get it to happen using the Standard Editor.

mrsmig

Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No biggie. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.