Layla: We got a ton of rain yesterday too. Sorry you had to drive in that mess, only to turn around and go back home again. Guess it worked out in your favor, giving you some time to get a few garden projects done.

Keithy: Sounds like you are really enjoying working on this one. That alone makes a world of difference!

thereeness: Woo hoo! Nice work reaching that milestone!

April: 12 miles is a lot of walking! Good luck finishing those plot points. It's never an issue to change goals, as long as you have something else to work towards.

Taylor: You'll get there. Sentence by sentence, you'll reach your goal.

Will: 1,000 words a day for four days is quite an accomplishment. Congrats!

Dan: Hooray for figuring out the issue with the other project! That's always a good feeling.

xenylic: I'm sorry to hear that you are having a such time of it lately. Posting in here is great and all, but definitely let that go if it adds to you being overwhelmed! Hang in there, and only do what you can. You had also asked if I was on target. I still have 45 pages to edit. I had hoped I could do 5 pages a session, for two weeks straight, but I don't know that I can pull that off.

I only managed another hour last night, and the rest of the week is going to be very tight, because my sister is actually coming in for that visit this week. I'm going to take my own advice, and just do what I can.