• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for CPs! YA crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymoon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello wonderful people,

I'm seeking a critique partner for my WIP, which is YA crime. It's inspired somewhat by Simon Mason's Garvie Smith books, and also Nordic Noir shows like The Killing and The Bridge.

I'd love a whole CP group one day. I've had CPs in the past so would like to think I'm well practiced at it! I'm also a ghostwriter by day so I've have some understanding of the publishing industry. I have a pretty thick skin and am looking for constructive feedback, preferably on a chapter by chapter basis, as I really love to know what the reader is thinking as they're on the journey and where they think the story is heading. For full transparency, this is my Nanowrimo17 book so it's in its infancy, aka first draft stage.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

j_catalyst

Registered
Reaction score
I got some free on my hands and would love to find a good read. Preferably YA or NA romance, suspense, or humor.

PM me or Email me if you would like another pair of eyes for your book.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.