Not open for further replies.

xkara

Registered
Reaction score
- - - - -

Dreaming of Literary Accomplishment

- - - - -​

The Year of 2018

Reading Goals: My goal is to read at least 26 books and at least 100 short stories and articles, in addition to the nearly 250 Magic: The Gathering stories that have been written on their website (not inclusive of books). Now, I will also be playing through Choice of Games publications, and I'm aiming for about 26 this year — maybe more.

Reading Progress:
1/26 Books
6/100 Short Stories
14/250 MtG Stories
1/26 CoG Stories

Writing Goals: As of yet, mostly undefined. My goal is to break through my writer's block and write... something. I'll have to update my goals as I go forward to find what is realistic for me at the time!

- - - - -​

The Month of March

Reading Goals: According to my yearly goals, I should be reading about 2 books this month, and 10 short stories.

Reading Progress:
0/2 Books
2/10 Short Stories

Writing Goals: I'd like to write in my journal for at least 7 of the remaining days of the month (as of March 16th), and on top of that, get an additional 10,000 words of any prose at all, whether it is my solo work, or my contributions to a collaborative story.

Writing Progress:
2/7 Journal Entries
0/10,000 Words of Prose

- - - - -

x Kara​

Last edited:

rawan

Registered
Reaction score
Good luck with your goals! I like how your March goals are very well defined-- that probably makes them easier to achieve.

DanMorrison

Registered
Reaction score
Good luck xkara. It's good to have goals and this will hopefully make you accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.