Hi, my name is Inês

averydarkword

Cat lover
Registered
Reaction score
So hey, I decided it was time to start publishing some of my writings and while searching ways to get viewers to read my story I found this forum.

Let's talk a little more about me: I'm 21 at the moment, I'm studying electrical engineering (yea I know) and I'm a girl named Inês. Oh and I'm from Portugal.
I hope I will find the support I came looking for, to read new stories and give my support aswell!

For curious readers, my story is a dark fantasy story about angels/demons and that stuff but it is not childish, it is a mature one. Bad words, sexual references and violence will be (are already) presented in the story.
If you wanna read it out you can always pm me. Thanks! And let's keep together!

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
Bom gia (that's the extent of my Portugese except the swear words which I only know in spoken form lol)

Hello :)

averydarkword

Cat lover
Registered
Reaction score
I appreciate the time you spent to welcome me, thanks!
I will share it once Ive reached the 50 posts.
Once again, thanks everyone!

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings Ines. Best of luck in both your studies and your writing.

averydarkword

Cat lover
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! I am doing by best at both! :)
We will see how it goes. I may say that taking electrical engineering isn't easy.

CAQuinn

Registered
Reaction score
For curious readers, my story is a dark fantasy story about angels/demons and that stuff but it is not childish, it is a mature one. Bad words, sexual references and violence will be (are already) presented in the story.
If you wanna read it out you can always pm me. Thanks! And let's keep together!

ok to me this is funny, almost irony ...here is go!

my story is a teen coming of age and that stuff, but its not childish, it is a mature one. bad words, non graphic sex, violence and pot smoking, lots of pot smoking.

i normally dont enjoy dark stuff butim a sucker for angels and demons. my thing is whatever i write its drama comedy and romance!
so yeah ill pm you and i hope you'll have the time to beta read for me as well. if not, thats cool ill still read yours,

christoph

averydarkword

Cat lover
Registered
Reaction score
Hey @CAQuinn and thanks for the post.

Ahah I understand don't worry. I don't like those stories with cutie angels and blood suckers and w/e. That's why I decided to wrote my own story with them too but in a more modern and not childish way. You won't see wings or blessings and that kind of stuff. Like I said is a mature one with sexual references, violence and really bad words so yea, :p .

You can surely pm me , I will read it gladly!

Thanks and best regards! :)