Where may I put bits of my current novel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodor M.

Corporate drama; Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Hello

Some time ago I have found a forum section, where people would post bits of their current work for the others to read and discuss.

I can't find it now.

Please provide the title or link to that section.

Thanks a lot

Theodor

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
It's called Share Your Work, and you can find it towards the bottom of the board. The password for it is "vista". You won't be able to make your own thread for your work until you have 50 posts, though.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maggie Maxwell is correct. While you're accruing your 50+ posts, may I suggest you head over to the New Members subforum and start a thread there introducing yourself. In return, you'll get a proper welcome from an AW mod, and a bunch of helpful links to assist you in navigating this enormous forum.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to share smaller excerpts from your work, you can try these threads:

Post the First Three Sentences of Your Novel for Feedback

Post the First Three Sentences of Your Short Story

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (SF/Fantasy version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (YA version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Romance/Women's Fiction version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Horror version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Mystery/Thriller/Suspense version)

These are all threads in which you can post for feedback without the requisite 50+ posts. All of them except the Short Story thread are in the Share Your Work subforum, so you'll have to use the "vista" password to access them. Make certain you're ready to receive honest and sometimes brutally frank crits before you post. I strongly suggest you read through this thread before posting for crit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.