AW Amazon Store

13 red media publishing banner

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Where may I put bits of my current novel?

Threaded View

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Maggie Maxwell is correct. While you're accruing your 50+ posts, may I suggest you head over to the New Members subforum and start a thread there introducing yourself. In return, you'll get a proper welcome from an AW mod, and a bunch of helpful links to assist you in navigating this enormous forum.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to share smaller excerpts from your work, you can try these threads:

Post the First Three Sentences of Your Novel for Feedback

Post the First Three Sentences of Your Short Story

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (SF/Fantasy version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (YA version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Romance/Women's Fiction version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Horror version)

Hook Me in 200 Words or Less (Mystery/Thriller/Suspense version)

These are all threads in which you can post for feedback without the requisite 50+ posts. All of them except the Short Story thread are in the Share Your Work subforum, so you'll have to use the "vista" password to access them. Make certain you're ready to receive honest and sometimes brutally frank crits before you post. I strongly suggest you read through this thread before posting for crit.
    Last edited by mrsmig; 03-14-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    KINGLET: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    FISKUR: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    STONEKING: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    RAGIS: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble Kobo

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.