American New and Continuing TV Shows for March 2018

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Here is a list of new and continuing TV shows, in America, for March 2018. What stands out to you? I heard the Dublin-born actor (Quinn), who played Becky's husband on Roseanne, died in 2002 of a heroin overdose. The new series will address the absence of his character. I understand half of the Roseanne family will support Trump, and the other half will not.

Date
March 13
March 15
March 18
March 21
March 25
March 26
March 27
March 27
March 28
March 29
Series Name
For the People (legal drama, new series)
Tabula Rasa (Dutch series turned English)
Instinct (James Patterson; novelist behind Kiss the Girls)
Krypton (prequel to Superman)
Call the Midwife, season VII
The Terror (10 part miniseries)
Roseanne, season X
Splitting Up Together
Suits (season 7 continuation)
Siren (Mermaids, new series)
Day
Tuesday
Thursday
Sunday
Wednesday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Network
ABC
NetFlix
CBS
SyFy
PBS
AMC
ABC
ABC
USA
Freeform

Last edited:

tnfalpha

Registered
Reaction score
As a syfy channel trash person, Krypton for sure. The only Superman I vibe with is the commie one but this is far removed enough that I think I'll enjoy it.

benbenberi

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm ready for Call the Midwife! (Even though I've been spoiled for some of what happens, it's one of those shows where I don't mind knowing good & bad stuff in advance so I'm prepared with lots of tissues!)

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
i will check out Roseanne...and maybe Sirens. no guarantees that i'll stick with those shows...

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I thought Suits was cancelled years ago. How is that still on?

Mike and Rachel (the actress who will marry Prince Harry in real life) characters will be gone at the end of season 7. Season 8 is picked up already.

- - - Updated - - -

As a syfy channel trash person, Krypton for sure. The only Superman I vibe with is the commie one but this is far removed enough that I think I'll enjoy it.

I thought the first episode of Krypton was fantastic. I look forward to episode two.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
I'm ready for Call the Midwife! (Even though I've been spoiled for some of what happens, it's one of those shows where I don't mind knowing good & bad stuff in advance so I'm prepared with lots of tissues!)

Airs tonight; two new episodes.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Roseanne just inn't Roseanne anymore. Krypton is the series I will stick with of any listed above. I will watch Siren a little more. It seems rough without the girl knowing English, so far. Bring on April.