Steven Universe

Transformersfan123

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody else enjoy Steven Universe?

I enjoy how the story seems to just get deeper and better, unlike other cartoons. The characters are built upon more and more, and the history is interesting. Any other thoughts?

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
I love this show. It has a wonderful combination of funny and deep. My daughter got me onto it. I really wish the Cartoon Network would have new episodes made in a more regular fashion.

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
i never know when it's on. everytime i'm watching Cartoon network, or checkin in...it's always TTG.

but I love SU. cheeseburger backpack and Cookie Cat. they missed a great opportunity to make Cookie Cat for real!

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I just started watching this show and it is INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm on ep. 7 or 8 right now.

I envy you, getting to see it for the first time. It only gets better from there. (IMO, it really takes off in Season 2).

I've been listening to the soundtrack recently and the music is sheer brilliance. The outro - "Love Like You" doesn't get any proper screentime, and it's absolutely beautiful. And don't get me started on the "Mr. Greg" episode. I don't cry easily, but that one makes me choke up every time.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I'm only on season 1 but I just found out that Hulu doesn't have season 5. I'm kind of freaking out because I am going through episodes pretty quickly and I'm pretty sure I'll get to the end of season 4 sooner than later. Where does everyone else watch Steven Universe at?

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
Season 5 is available for free on cartoon network, or at least it was when I rewatched the series a few months ago.

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
The app. I was able to watch it via my Roku.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
The app. I was able to watch it via my Roku.

I think that won't work for me because I do't have a TV provider so some episodes will be locked. Or at least that's what I read online.

Oh and I watched the episode Mr. Greg. I loved Pearl's song. It made me tear up. I usually hate it when a movie/show has musical numbers, but Steven Universe is the acceptation. The songs so good and professional-sounding.

I got my family started on Steven Universe. They watched the first two episodes. I warned them that the first episode was a little weird (but I still thoroughly enjoyed it) , but that the second one was where it got better. My mom agreed that the first one was a little weird but the second one was good.I'll have to get my sisters' opinion on the show later.

Sorry for the long post. I just LOVE this show.

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
The new Steven Universe series is locked, and the movie, but unless something has changed, all of season 5 was unlocked. Regardless, good luck!

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I watched The Storm in the Room a couple of days ago. It was so beautiful and powerful. :heart:

I actually sat for a few minutes after watching it and just tried to absorb all I had seen/felt.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Just watched "A Single Pale Rose". Now, I knew this big reveal was coming thanks to spoilers (ugh) , but I didn't know it would be Pearl who... :e2zipped:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I watched the Steven Universe movie yesterday. It was AMAZING!!!! I watched it just in the nick of time, too, because today is the movie's 1 year anniversary.