New Online Video Interview Show Seeking Writers Interested In Promotion

Joia Houheneka

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I'm Joia. I'm starting up a new online video interview show called The Thinking Exchange filmed here in NYC in which I bring on thought-leaders from a variety of fields for honest, in-depth conversations that explore not only the content of the guests' ideas and the projects they're promoting, but also the how's and why's behind their approaches.

I'm currently looking to build partnerships with authors and creators who would benefit from having a high-quality, professional, long-form video in which they're interviewed about their work.

I've started a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-thinking-exchange-video-pilot/x/18056344#/

Essentially, for a contribution on Indiegogo of $1500.00 (MUCH cheaper than it would cost to put together and produce such a high-end video product on one's own), the guest will get:

-- a professional quality interview video about 50 minutes long that can be used for free online promotions, including on websites, social media etc.

-- plus 5-10 minutes of extra "Exclusive Bonus Footage" reserved to be shared with paying clients and supporters

-- plus I'll be launching a dedicated YouTube account for The Thinking Exchange, so each video will potentially reach a growing audience as the accumulating guests bring their own networks.

The Indiegogo campaign is running through the end of February, and I'm planning to film the interviews here in NYC in March.

I would really appreciate any recommendations of people who might be interested in partnering as a guest (maybe even you?) And, of course, if you can help me spread word of the campaign to anyone who might be interested in supporting it, that would be great too!

Much thanks!!

--Joia

Curlz

cutsie-pie
Registered
Reaction score
If it's going on Youtube, why would I need a "professional quality interview video"? I mean, it's not something necessary for Youtube success, considering all the successful amateurs there.
If you don't already have a popular Youtube presence, how do you plan to make it so?
If I'm understanding this right, you are calling for other people to help spread the word and add further recommendations to make the whole thing successful, but you are also charging them for the privilege of doing so. This confuses me.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is spam, and I expect one of the mods will be along shortly to lock the thread.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I dunno. There's a certain value to evaluating such ... opportunities. Calmer mods may prevail, though.