Hello from a man with too many ideas and not enough focus

wolfhowland

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm pretty new to the writing game and newer to the online forum world. I've never even been on Reddit.
I am very excited to be introduced to the world of writing. I love discussing ideas (and not just my own) as well as reading really interesting pieces. Although I am mainly focused in the fantasy/sci-fi world. Sorry, but I really like stories with aliens, powers and heroic feats. But I'd be happy to read other stories as well!

Oh, and do people really drink Bailey's straight up? After reading a post on here and I tried it, and I'd much rather put Baileys in hot chocolate.

Thanks,
Wolf

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Greetings, Wolf!

I don’t drink Baileys, straight up or down.

Welcome to AW!

Yzjdriel

forgetful elephant
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya! Welcome to AW!

I'm not old enough to drink in my jurisdiction, but from what I've seen of family and friends, Baileys is in the same category as Kahlua - it's used with other stuff, not on its own.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Baileys is for MILK.

Welcome to the Cooler! Enjoy your time here! (-:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

McKelleon

New Skin; Learning About Thick Fish
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings! :welcome:

Welcome to AW. Bailey's straight up is better than Bailey's in a shoe! :hi:

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
You are here. Here is the place to be. Welcome to AW! You landed in a fantastic, supportive community.

Welcome.

konstantineblacke

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there! You'll find a lot of people here who are willing to help. It's a great place to be :)

Deserae

Registered
Reaction score
Baileys is for MILK

Ahem, I believe you mean coffee. Rumchata is for milk!

. . . Sorry, but I really like stories with aliens, powers and heroic feats. But I'd be happy to read other stories as well!

What fantasy stories have you come across without powers or heroes?? I didn't realize those even exist haha, that's all I write about. Welcome to the community btw! I've only been here for a little while, but so far it's is great!

The Urban Spaceman

Existential quandary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theurbanspaceman.net
Welcome! I usually drink Baileys over ice or in coffee. But then, it's not my drink of choice, as it's quite sweet and, for an alcohol, doesn't really give me a buzz.