I'm Getting Published :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serddar

Registered
Reaction score
I'm beyond excitement, February was such a good month for me. Two of my stories will be published, one of them a Lovecraftian type short story and the other is a flash story. Besides getting published, conversations I had with both editors seriously helped me understand process of getting published itself, it also did a tone of good things for my writing, as they loved the stories but pointed out several flaws that had to be edited, something I'll need to work on.

This is a huge step for me, I'm officially a published writer! I kinda feel like a child with that overwhelming excitement. :D

I wrote seven short stories that did not get published, then these two came one after the other, not bad I would say. Honestly, it gave me motivation to work towards bigger things, novels for example, but I'll stay with short/flash stories for a bit more, want to get several more stories published before moving forward.

Last edited:

Cernex

Registered
Reaction score
Holy smokes! Congratulations on such a accomplishment, and best of luck with your next stories!

CameronJohnston

Great Old One
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cameronjohnston.net
Well done! It's such a good feeling to finally have something you worked so hard on out in the world :)
Where is your Lovecraftian story being published? I do like to read some good mythos fiction.

Serddar

Registered
Reaction score
Holy smokes! Congratulations on such a accomplishment, and best of luck with your next stories!

Thanks! Looking forward to future stories.

Well done! It's such a good feeling to finally have something you worked so hard on out in the world :)
Where is your Lovecraftian story being published? I do like to read some good mythos fiction.

Yes, it truly is.

In that case you might fall in love with this magazine as it operates in Lovecraftian horror - Lovecraftiana. Yea, the name is a giveaway :D

telford

We learn by doing
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing like getting published for the first time. Makes all the hard work worth it. Best of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.