Greetings from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Writer

Registered
Reaction score
Hi and what’s up Writing-Community,

My User-name is Phoenix_Writer. I am a newbie in this forum. I’m 17 years old. I live in Germany (so, sorry for my bad English. I just have a C on my report card; but I improve my writing whenever I can.)
I began with Writing during my bullying-time. (They bullied me just because I was more creative than those guys. Yeah! Bullies always find a reason. ☹) That was also the time when I began with read more books.
Today these things are my hobbies and I am on another school.
Sure, it’s my dream to publish a book one day. But through my training for my final exam I have less time for it.

However, I hope to get more.

Bye,
Phoenix_Writer

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:, Phoenix. Good luck as you rise from the ashes. :greenie

Wo bist du in Deutschland? Ich habe zwei Jahre in Göppingen gelebt.

Your English is far better than my German.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, it's always a good time to read more books. Best of luck on your final exam and hopefully you'll find some time to write.

vhilal

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Phoenix_Writer from your neighbor in nearby France :) I'm new here too. Wishing you best of luck.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Germany has an active book market. You can always publish in German, if you feel your English is not as strong as it should be to publish in English. Maybe German publishers will get it translated into English for you, if the book does well.

MadAlice

We're all mad down here
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I will be visiting Germany in a couple weeks to see family and do a little travelling. Welcome to AW!

DanelleN

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I am also new here, from Alaska. I wish you luck in your adventures. Check out some of the threads under Writing Exercises, I've found them to be very useful.

HisWrite

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Hello Phoenix and :welcome:

Bullies suck and I know exactly how you feel. Your English looks great to me! :)

konstantineblacke

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, you'll find a nice group of people here who are more than willing to help. Being bullied isn't good. I hope that's all in the past and you move on. Best of luck with all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.