First Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelyn Michelle

Evelyn Michelle
Registered
Reaction score
I self-published my first short story on Amazon. ^_^ It's a huge step for me, I've been writing since like 2009, but I've never actually published anything. The story is small and the cover was only like thirty bucks, but I'm so proud of myself for taking that first leap.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! Feels good to have a publication out there. Just curious, did you try some of the online short story magazines and opportunities?

Evelyn Michelle

Evelyn Michelle
Registered
Reaction score
I’ve got one that I’m waiting for a response, the one I published was a genre there isn’t really a market for.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
I’ve got one that I’m waiting for a response, the one I published was a genre there isn’t really a market for.

Ah! Awesome; keep up the good work. When time permits, I will try my hand at short fiction, maybe even down to nanofiction.

vhilal

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! A step I just took recently myself (with trembling hands!) when I first published on Medium in January. It seems like it gets easier, so I hope you'll find the same true for you!

silentwriter180

Registered
Reaction score
That's great. I am now working on something and a friend suggested I do the same thing. She said it's a great way to get it out there for people to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.