AW Amazon Affiliate Store

confused by self-publishing? Find your way to self-publishing success in just 5 easy steps with this free how-to guide!

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Finally decided to join up.

Threaded View

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin HD Simplicityy's Avatar
    Norse mythology is interesting. I bet its complicated too haha. I played a PlayStation 4/PC game last year that had lots of Nordic and Celtic mythology in it. Fairly sure its accurate: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, which came out August 8th of last year. If you've never heard of it, it's about a Celtic warrior, Senua, who embarks on a journey into the land that was destroyed by Nords to find the soul of her husband, as well as dealing with hallucinations, mental illness, and psychosis. Its an amazing, simple, and visually intense game. It later won three Game Awards, from The Game Awards, for Best Indie title (classified as a AAA indie - developed by a small team, a small budget, but the visuals and gameplay of a triple A game), Most Socially Impactful, and Best Performance by an actor or actress. Its won other awards in the past couple months too. Absolutely one of the most unique and powerful indie games I've ever played, and I don't play that many indie games.
    Last edited by HD Simplicityy; 02-15-2018 at 05:26 AM.
    "Oh, what a day. What a lovely day!" - Mad Max: Fury Road

"One Final Effort is all that remains." - Halo 3

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring