Gone away, but now I'm back

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
omg I've been gone for over a year. Some really horrible personal things happened, and it's been rough, but I'm mostly stable now. I'm going to be recovering for another year still, but I'm gonna be okaaayyy.

I finally have extra time so I started writing again this month. As I started writing, I realized how much I was looking forward to the Solstice Story Swap and then my brain started screaming at me, "BLINKK YOU PROBS MISSED THE 2018 SEKRIT STORY SWAP." I've been doing it for the past four years and I just realized this month that the event was going on.

Anyways, just wanted to jump on here and say hi, and let you guys know that I'm going to lurk in the 2018 swap thread and read all yall's stories. I'm back and I'm writing again. :)

Layla Nahar

Seashell Seller
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Blinkk - I'm sorry to hear you had such trouble & glad to hear things feel better. Good to see you.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, Blinkk! Glad to hear RL is settling down for you and you're back to writing. What Maggie said, don't just lurk in the sisyfus threads. :)

BethS

Registered
Reaction score
Blinkk, I'm so sorry you've had a rough year. Very glad you're back and on your way to being okay.

Friendly Frog

Snarkenfaugister
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your rough year. But I'm happy you're back and on the road of recovery. :Hug2:

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
ahhhhhh I've missed you guys. :D I'm looking forward to reading everyone's sisyphus stories.
Last year was tough, I lost my job and my living situation all in one, ugly disaster. In an unrelated event, someone I loved very much passed away. It's been intense, but I'm doing okay now. I'm living in a stable place in a little town. I have a lot of finical rebuilding to do. The place I'm living isn't permanent, but I'm going to work really hard to get myself to a better spot.

Hope you guys have been having a much better time. I know it's been rough for a lot of people.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That does sound rough. Glad you're on the up again.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Blinkk. Any one of those would be enough to stress a person out. I'm so glad you made it through to the other side. Here's hoping things keep improving for you.