Seeking Worldbuilding Feedback for Nature-Based Fantasy

LLTisdel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
illumismart.blogspot.com
I'm working on a MG Fantasy (it was recently requested for review by someone in the industry!) and I am having a great time with the world building. Sometimes I get a little caught up and lost in it so I would love to get feedback from someone outside by bizarre mind. I made an illustrated guide that sort of introduces the general kingdoms of the world (although there are cultures within cultures etc.)
The world building centers on tiny people who divide their kingdoms by small organisms such as insects, snails, minnows, frogs, etc. There is a slight magic element but it is mostly science-driven (with some creative liberties).

Last edited:

LLTisdel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
illumismart.blogspot.com
Is it not allowed? I can delete it if that is the case! All the descriptions and illustrations are off site. Am I allowed to post the illustrations W/descriptions here? I don't need to use the link if it's better that way!

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You need 50 posts before asking others to critique your work. But if you have any specific questions about your world building I'd take a look at answering them. I use a lot of image searches to add interesting things to my Planet Erda world building. :)