• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

CALL FOR WRITERS REJECTED ON FULL MANUSCRIPT REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine444

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings, writers!

It's been a while since I checked in.

I was rejected today on another full manuscript request. This particular manuscript has been fully requested multiple times. So ... I think it's time for new, FRESH eyes.

My question: is anyone in the same boat? Would anyone in this same boat like to do a manuscript swap? Either a polish or a point the way to a polish? If so, I would love to delve into someone's manuscript that is "almost there."

Again, this call is for other writers who are also being rejected on full manuscript requests. It is not a call for paid editorial services.

Thanks so much!

jcroc

Registered
Reaction score
Also happy to participate depending on genre.

j_catalyst

Registered
Reaction score
I got some free on my hands and would love to find a good read. Preferably YA or NA romance, suspense, or humor.

Email me if you would like another pair of eyes for your story.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.