Question about an agent

bookishwondertwins

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I have a quick question as I'm trying to figure all this out. I have a question about an agent who requested my full. She emailed saying that she loves the writing, has made some notes, will be forwarding them to me soon "for my consideration" and that she looks forward to speaking to me. Basically, I'm wondering if this is going to be an R&R or possibly an offer. But I have no idea which thread to post this question to. Can you help? Thanks!

Davy The First

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like 'if you're happy enough with her suggestions' an offer may be in the offing.

But it's impossible to tell for sure. Even with every detail of info.

Sit tight, enjoy the love when it's flowing...

;)

Marissa D

Scribe of the girls in the basement
Registered
Reaction score
New England but hankering for the old one
Website
www.marissadoyle.com
Sounds like it could go either way. In the meanwhile, you might want to be thinking about questions you might have for her, in case she does offer representation. I'm sure there's a list of suggested questions somewhere around here, but it can include such things as asking about her communication preferences, what houses she sees as a good fit for your work, her ideas on how to grow your career, etc.

Good luck!

bookishwondertwins

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much, Marissa! I'm working on a list of questions right now. I appreciate your help!

Sounds like it could go either way. In the meanwhile, you might want to be thinking about questions you might have for her, in case she does offer representation. I'm sure there's a list of suggested questions somewhere around here, but it can include such things as asking about her communication preferences, what houses she sees as a good fit for your work, her ideas on how to grow your career, etc.

Good luck!