How did you get into this genre?

BonafideDreamer

Registered
Reaction score
I absolutely love Romance. Cowboy romance, millionaire romance, ranch family romance, surprise pregnancy romance, hero finds out heroine has been keeping their child a secret romance. I first started reading romance novels at 11 years old. It happened quite naturally. I used to sit downstairs in the adult section while waiting to be picked up from the library after school, and there just happened to be a shelf of romance novels right behind my table. I picked a few up to read and have been reading romantic novels ever since.

I didn't attempt to write my first romance story until 2012. I wrote it for my eyes only and forgot about it. I re-read it not too long ago and was absolutely shocked at the daring of my younger self.

I haven't attempted to write another romance yet, but it's calling to me.

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
I first started reading romance novels at 11 years old. It happened quite naturally. I used to sit downstairs in the adult section while waiting to be picked up from the library after school, and there just happened to be a shelf of romance novels right behind my table. I picked a few up to read and have been reading romantic novels ever since.

I love the visual of this. :heart: