Hello! I’m new and looking for friends!

Ashmash467

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellow writers! I’m Ashley. I’m 24 years old. Currently I’m living in San Fransisco Ca. I have a husband and two beautiful boys. I also have a dog. I’ve been writing stories since I was eight, if you include steady journaling.
I found this site due to writing my novel and looking for inspiration for another. I haven’t been published yet, but would love for anyone who’s interested, to read what I have so far.
Also, what advice do you have for me now that I’ve finished?

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! You have picked a somewhat inopportune time to join AW! :D

Welcome tho -- come join people in chat or stuff, and think about how much you want to read the forums for a week, or read really, really fast right now.

smorrigan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Sounds like you have gotten lots of work done!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Ashmash467

Registered
Reaction score
Hey!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ashley. I live in CA. I have two little boys, and a dog. I love writing, because who doesn't? I've been writing since the age of eight or so...
Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and see if there are people on here who would like to do a short story group, or book swapping and feedback group.

VeronicaDean

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Ashley! I'm Veronica, a fellow CA resident :) This is basically day one on this site for me so I'm in the same boat! I'd love to hear some of your work!

Vampiredawn

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Ashmash467. I look forward to working with you on writing.

LARRYD

Your Tiki Tour Guide
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.larrydarter.com
:welcome:

Welcome Ashley. You've come to a place with a friendly bunch of writers. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some writing buddies.