Keeping Track of My Posts and responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviatedDavid

Banned
Reaction score
I have posted on different threads and I have initiated threads.

I want to be able to keep track of responses to my posts.

I thought the way to do that was to subscribe to a given thread under "thread tools."

Accordingly, I have started to click on subscribe on various threads.

However, when I go to the page which summarizes my activity (I forget the name of that page), I find that one
can check on "paid subscriptions," but there is no category for just plain "subscriptions."

Very simply, I have raised questions on the forums, and I am anxious to read all the responses to my inquiries.

Thank you for your response, and I am sorry if I am burdening anyone.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
I have posted on different threads and I have initiated threads.

I want to be able to keep track of responses to my posts.

I thought the way to do that was to subscribe to a given thread under "thread tools."

Accordingly, I have started to click on subscribe on various threads.

However, when I go to the page which summarizes my activity (I forget the name of that page), I find that one
can check on "paid subscriptions," but there is no category for just plain "subscriptions."

Very simply, I have raised questions on the forums, and I am anxious to read all the responses to my inquiries.

Thank you for your response, and I am sorry if I am burdening anyone.

Go to your settings page. At the top of that page (under the menu bar) there's a section that says Subscribed Threads with New Posts. That's where notification of any new posts appears.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
If you check your profile, you can see your most recent posts. You can also see threads that you posted. You can most easily check your profile from any page by going to the top right and clicking on your name or "My Profile." Then you'll know what you've already posted.

See above about finding your posts.

This was in response to your 2nd thread (which was merged into your first). To find it, I went to your name and selected "View Forum Posts" after clicking on it. There are many ways to see your posts and threads.

Incidentally, you can see all threads that have had new posts since your last visit by clicking on "New Posts" in the dark blue bar under the AW Subscriptions button. You can see who posted those threads, and also a green arrow will tell you if you have posted in the thread. You might want to try reading threads that are not yours as well. Including, perhaps, the entire FAQ subforum, which I linked to in response to you yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.