WHY AM I REFERRED TO AS A NEW FISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviatedDavid

Banned
Reaction score
First, I am sorry to burden anyone with the following question, and before I elected to post the query I examined your rules and procedures and newbie guides to find the answer on my own.

Next to my handle, "DeviatedDavid," I see the following verbiage: "New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin"

Questions: 1) Who or why or how did this verbiage get there

2) Can I change this or delete it.

Incidentally, I will concede that I need thicker skin.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
First, I am sorry to burden anyone with the following question, and before I elected to post the query I examined your rules and procedures and newbie guides to find the answer on my own.

Next to my handle, "DeviatedDavid," I see the following verbiage: "New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin"

Everyone is referred to as a new fish when they start, David. You can change it yourself - have you read the Newbies Guide? I think the instructions are there. I'll just have a look.

ETA: Here you go.

Last edited:

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score

There's an FAQ about that: Everything You Ever wanted to know about Avatars and User Titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.