Mods/Admins Possible to create a new sub-forum to Tech Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe a sub-forum (or a main-forum, new forum) about what people do to organize research for novels (especially book series). For example, someone may want to know ideas of time-saving tips (e.g. what lists can be pre-made, before writing, such as character bios, names, spells & potions, other). Someone may want to share templates they built in Word, or suggest how to formulate custom documents (if someone is in a fix, or cannot find the proper organization software they want).

Maybe this suggestion has no merit, but I thought I'd pose it. Thanks for reading.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe a sub-forum (or a main-forum, new forum) about what people do to organize research for novels (especially book series). For example, someone may want to know ideas of time-saving tips (e.g. what lists can be pre-made, before writing, such as character bios, names, spells & potions, other). Someone may want to share templates they built in Word, or suggest how to formulate custom documents (if someone is in a fix, or cannot find the proper organization software they want).

Maybe this suggestion has no merit, but I thought I'd pose it. Thanks for reading.

There's a lot of that kind of things already here; I'm not inclined to create a separate subforum for it, though I do appreciate the suggestion.

In general, splitting the content up too much makes it harder for people to find.

Moreover, a lot of people use analog tools to do that, rather than software.

Status
Not open for further replies.