Unsubscribing from a thread

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
When you're in the thread that you want to unsubscribe from, right below the thread title is a menu with four text items, each with a drop-down arrow next to it. Click on the first one, called "thread tools." Choose the bottom item in the sub menu, which will say something like "unsubscribe from this thread."

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Is there an easier way to unsubscribe from a thread than digging up one of your old posts and editing it?

There's an FAQ about thread subscriptions, including deleting (unsubscribing) from a subscribed thread.

See the section on Managing Subscriptions.

Hint: Click Settings on the top right of any forum window. Then scroll down to the section titled Subscribed Threads.

Last edited:

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
You should be able to unsubscribe from a thread either by: a) if you are in the thread, click the Thread Tools drop down fx at the top just like you would to subscribe, only now there will be an option to unsubscribe; b) on your settings dashboard that shows the threads you are subscribed to, hit the "unsubscribe" option that should appear with each thread.

Hope that helps! Or is clearer than mud, anyway...

ETA: jinx to Anna and Admin

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Psst! Doug! Text search using the search box at the top right is nowhere near as successful as using the Google Custom Search at the bottom left of every page. I was here a long time before I noticed its existence.

Maryn, giving you an inside track