The 2017-2018 Sekrit Solstice Sci-Fi Fantasy Story Swap

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I also got an extra story (and then thought I got a third, but it turned out it was the same e-mail a second time :greenie ) It made me super happy! :e2dance:

-Riv-

The much appreciated
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My gift is a novella, and I thought I was going to read ten pages or so and then have dinner. Nope. Read it straight through. I am humbled and in awe. Brilliant execution of the prompt elements. Just...... wow. I feel like I need a cigarette, and I don't smoke.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
K0_Yr0.gif

All extra stories are finally sent. Grand total for this season of the Sisyphus is a whopping 126.

My fingers need a drink.

<sets alarm for stupid o'clock in the morning to wait for guessing thread to open>

There's one final story we're waiting on and that person requests a tad more time. Soon as I get it and it's sent to it's lucky giftee, we'll unleash the fury of Teh Guessez.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
I got an extra story, too!!! :snoopy::e2woo:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I got an extra story, too, and it was AWESOME. My email dinged, and I was like "squirrel? SQUIRREL?" Again, no self control so I read it right away.

I can't say anything else about it, but extra gifter, thank you for going to the extra trouble and know that it was perfect. :greenie :evil :greenie

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
K0_Yr0.gif

All extra stories are finally sent. Grand total for this season of the Sisyphus is a whopping 126.

My fingers need a drink.

There's one final story we're waiting on and that person requests a tad more time. Soon as I get it and it's sent to it's lucky giftee, we'll unleash the fury of Teh Guessez.

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SIX stories! Holy moly! *hauls out a vat of scotch for Cobra's fingers*

I think it's safe to say that this year's prompts were very inspiring. :)

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa! I got an extra story, too! And I am just stunned at how good it is. I so want to quote one of my favorite lines, because it's so beautiful... :Ssh: Thank you so much, Gifter #2!

Esmae Tyler

This & That
Registered
Reaction score
I got a second story?! How... even... what?

:PartySmil

Other, secret secret SSFSSFSFSF gifter, I cannot even begin to express how exquisitely awesome this is.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
I have now read BOTH my extra stories and I love them both to bits! Walloping great hugs to ALL my gifters. I would highly recommend all the stories I got for my prompt! They're all different and all utterly awesome and amazing!

And you know what? With all these extra stories, I reckon the guessing thread is going to be totally nutso. *rubs hands together gleefully* Can't wait!

Last edited:

shortstorymachinist

The score is still Q to 12!
Registered
Reaction score
TWO STORIES! I GOT PLURALS! It's like waking up to find TWO Santa's by my Christmas tree, wildly vying for my attention! No worries Santas, I love you both. *scurries off to read*

Mary Love

Registered
Reaction score
Grand total for this season of the Sisyphus is a whopping 126.

After guessing is all done, can we find:mob the generous nutso gifter with the most extra submissions and crown her/im :e2crown: beloved forever and also supreme jumbler of the guessing thread? :Trophy:

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
I woke up to a story in my inbox and then while I was doing my normal morning stuffs, another one came! They are now waiting, tied in bows, for me (hopefully this evening) and I have no doubt they will be awesome.

J. A. Rama

Master Plot Hydra Conqueror
Registered
Reaction score
Website
phractalreality.blogspot.com
I agree.

We need to catch the Generous Nutso who's guilty of spreading joy.

CATCH THEM AND BURY THEM IN CUDDLY SMIBBLES STOLEN FROM THE CANTINA AS PUNISHMENT!