Quote Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post
Paddi, we could never be mad at you

I'll throw my support behind the goat and say that the 19th would be very cool by me. That would mean my long plane rides for business next week can be put to good use.

Cobra is wise. Cobra senses the temperature in the pot of frogs who are starting to freak out worse than a...um...*searches frantically for where she was going with thiwoeriuovnower2304--

My husband just snuck up behind me and scared the bejeebers out of me. And now he's cackling like mad. I'm wearing noise cancelling headphones.

*mutters things about husbands who have too much time on their hands and are evil, evil beings who delight in making their wives shriek*

*has a sudden new thought for her story prompt which is very, very flash fiction and involves dire things*
*decides there will be two stories if there is an extension*
Your hubby needs to up his game. I can sneak up on people not wearing noise cancelling headphones and I don't even try. Just ask my mom. And that lady in the bathroom at the doctor's office. I was just standing there minding my own business with that one. She really shouldn't read Agatha Christy in public if it's going to creep her out that much...