• Read this: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?288931-Guidelines-for-Participation-in-Outwitting-Writer-s-Block

before you post.

Update: I Got Over My Writers Block!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiee19

Registered
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Since Aug. 2017 I've written 800 more pages by hand on the manuscript I was working on before I got writer's block. I am almost done with that manuscript that I started working on in March of 2016. I want to thank everyone here for your love and support. My manuscript will be half as big when I type it, about 400 pages typed.

Love
Maggie.

gbhike

Registered
Reaction score
Such a great feeling. There might be no better feeling in the world than being stuck on a certain part of your novel, then overcoming that and seeing smooth sailing from there on out!

NealM

Registered
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Since Aug. 2017 I've written 800 more pages by hand on the manuscript I was working on before I got writer's block. I am almost done with that manuscript that I started working on in March of 2016. I want to thank everyone here for your love and support. My manuscript will be half as big when I type it, about 400 pages typed.

Love
Maggie.

My hand started to swell just READING that you'd written 800 words by hand. I get a cramp filling out a check. Seriously. But congrats on beating the block!

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
My hand started to swell just READING that you'd written 800 words by hand. I get a cramp filling out a check. Seriously. But congrats on beating the block!

Rowling noted she had stacks of papers with handwritten notes when she researched her Harry Potter series. The nightmare of that process (and papercuts) is ridiculous to think about attempting.

maggiee19

Registered
Reaction score
Since starting this thread I finished the manuscript I was working on at the time, finished it on December 4 2017 and now I am working on another manuscript. I'll keep you guys posted.

--maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.