Feeling Around for Readers

GregVS

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gvsimages.wixsite.com
My first book was an erotic thriller, murder/mystery. Though it was written some time ago (on a dare from my wife, mind you) I never got round to seeking readers for reviews. If anyone is interested please contact me, either here or at [email protected], and I will gladly send you a free copy (just let me know what format you prefer). It was originally self-published and I'm wondering should I re-release it - thus the need for reviews. Thanks everyone for your time.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Psst! Greg! If you put your email in a post here--or anywhere online, really--software designed to collect emails and sell them to spammers and worse will find it and you'll never get rid of all the unwanted email. I'll leave it to you to edit it out, since it's not against any policies, just a real bad idea.)

Meanwhile, pleased to meet you.

JDlugosz

Registered
Reaction score
I’m doing beta readings as a learning experience and because what goes around comes around. This sounds especially interesting, and I'd love to read it (epub).

Maryn: isn't this a password protected board? I think most harvesters that sign up won't bother with additional passwords inside.

Both: I like to use https://sneakemail.com to generate unique addresses for each use. Can graylist, disabe, etc. individually.

Last edited:

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, this part of the Erotica board is open to all members for posting--that includes those who've just turned 13, for the record. Anyone online who finds it can read it, no membership required.

We expect users to post material unsuitable for all ages to the NC-17 Erotica Discussion board, which does indeed have a password beyond the regular membership password that allows users to post here. And if they don't respond promptly, we'll move it for them and leave a note about why.

Maryn, working for the site's legal protection