Clicked Send to My Agent with New Camino Novel and Book Cover for upcoming YA LGBTQ Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I just spent the month(ish) in seclusion writing a young adult novel set on the Camino de Santiago in Spain, which I walked in 2014. It is, in a few short words, Breakfast Club meets Camino de Santiago. Had such an incredible time with it! Exhausting, lovely, crazy, intense, insane. My agent gave me a deadline, and I almost nailed it. I was a day late so I sent her the first 6 chapter...and I received an incredible love note on them...which helped me to buckle down and get the rest to her. Now. I sit. I wait. I cross my fingers!

Also...book cover for Pride Must Be A Place, which releases Feb 6/18. So excited. My first LGBTQ YA novel! https://ktcraig.com/

wp-image-109302426.jpg

NOW...on to my Brussels set YA...excited about this one. NO...I'm not sleeping. YES...I'm writing ALL THE THINGS!

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
My agent loved my young adult Camino novel! I just did an intense week of rewrites and I'm feeling really good about this final draft. Agent is currently rereading and she's stoked...she recently talked it up at a conference she attended while I was working away at edits. So that's promising! I'm getting lots of positive feedback on my short succinct elevator pitch, too. The Breakfast Club meets the Camino de Santiago. (-:

This has been a really great fall for my writing life. I'm doing final edits on another novel and preparing to submit it. I found myself doing edits on three completed novels simultaneously. I love the manic phases when I can properly harness them. (-;

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Thank you all so much! (-: <3

Kyanite

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, congrats. I had to reply to tell you how much I love that cover.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Wow, congrats. I had to reply to tell you how much I love that cover.

Thank you so much. I fell in love with it the moment the publisher sent it my way. So plain and so *POP*

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.