• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a Beta Reader for The End of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard W. Fairbairn

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, got your attention. Or did I? If not, don't worry.

Anyway, I've been working on a sci-fi novel for a few years now. It's called Beyond the Starport Adventure and tells a dramatic*, action-packed** story of Earth's first contact with a warring extraterrestrial race. The novel features a large ensemble cast, of which several central characters are core. Intended as the first of a trilogy, this novel is set in the year 2195 and is not hard science fiction.

If you're interested, please email [email protected] and let me know. I have the first few chapters on Wattpad here if you want to find out more.

All comments extremely gratefully received. Also, I'm not in a position right now to pay someone to read my novel, so please don't contact me offering your services. I've already had the novel proofread.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/116159968-beyond-the-starport-adventure

warm regards

Richard

* I hope.
** Oooh, I hope.

FortrixEnigma

Registered
Reaction score
Will beta-reading for you hasten the end of the world? Seems like a hard sell...

Status
Not open for further replies.