Halloween is my goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamills08

Registered
Reaction score
Each new CP I work with shows me different things about my MS that doesn't quite work, so I've had a lot of edits I've finished and continue to work on. I thought I would be done by the end of summer, but that didn't happen. My query and synopsis are heavily lacking in clarity and professionalism, so that's a whole new ball game. But my goal is to wrap up my work/ edits with my Cp's and whip my query and synopsis in shape to start querying by Halloween. It'll be the perfect treat! I've been working on this novel since 2014 and I love it so much but I'm ready to see if I have what it takes. Anyone want to share their experience with CP's? How many did you work with, how many rounds?

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on making it this far!!! Halloween is a good goal to have.

Ironically enough I didn't have any CPs for most of my books. I just pushed the damn things out there so effin far, they got there eventually. I had a CP for my books 6 through 9 though and it's so much better to have one. Hope you get everything you need to move forward!

redrobin62

Registered
Reaction score
Website
seattlewordsmith.wordpress.com
Halloween is my goal, too. I recently sent out two queries for my Horror story collection. If they don't get back to me by Oct 15, I'll go ahead and self-publish the book myself. I want to get it out for the Halloween season.

Status
Not open for further replies.