• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Clone: An M/M novel that needs a beta reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Young

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm really stuck for a beta reader. My novel is called "Clone". It's set in the future and is about a guy who falls in love with his clone. It's about 65,000 words. Basically, it's an m/m novel, but with a detailed plot.

I really just want someone to give it a read through to make sure that it all makes sense. It's taken me two years to write it -- a long time for me, and I'm just not sure it all hangs together. It should. It really should. It's my tenth novel.

EmSalah29

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
If you are still in need of a beta reader, I'm happy to help. I am an English Language teacher and I have a degree in English Literature and Creative Writing. I have also been a beta reader and a critique partner for other romance books for a number of years. I love reading M/M romances so I'd be more than happy to give your story a thorough read.

-Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.