Hello again!

It's been two years since I started this post. A lot of things have changed, and I took a super long hiatus from writing, but it's time to get back in the saddle.

I wanted to update this post and say that I am no longer going to purchase Vellum (since I could never afford it).

After playing with several programs in the last week, I have decided to use Kindle Create exclusively for the Zon, and Draft2Digital for everything else. I really like Kindle Create as it's pretty much replicating what Vellum does LOL

I haven't yet come up with a release schedule, but I'm still set on releasing one book every 3 months. This, hopefully, gives me time to get back into the groove of writing daily. Of course, I'm still going to do this for fun.

No special email account (going with gmail), no paying for website hosting (sticking with Weebly), and NO MAILING LIST. Sorry... sorry. I just... Am I the only one who dislikes the popups advertising to join someone's mailing list? I think folks have probably joined a million mailing lists at this point, and I'd rather spend time writing new books than creating newsletters.

I have yet to compile any new information about marketing since starting my hiatus in 2016, but I think a lot of my old information is still relevant.

Okay, so... this is my plan. I'll post more later when I figure out a sure release date and exactly what I'm doing.