• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Murder my Darling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdilydone

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm looking for a beta reader for my 21k fantasy/scifi story. Yes, it is both, but it leans more toward the sci fi. It's a bit of a weird, trippy story, one that I hope to see published in a magazine. It's a story about a girl who finds herself in another world, for reasons she doesn't understand. It relates to themes of uncertainty in life choices, self-esteem, and what our decisions say about us as individuals.

As the title of this thread suggests, I am looking for a tough beta-er, one who is not going to pull any punches. Preferably someone who has beta'ed a lot before, and is from a scifi/fantasy background in their own work. Please post or pm me if you are interested.

Harlequin

Eat books, not brains!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sunyidean.com
I adore the science fantasy genre (and am trying to write it).

I also approve of your thread title. Very funny.

If you haven't found a reader yet, I'll give it a look. I do a fair amount of crits in syw and have swapped with, or read for, around five AWers at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.