Demon Possession Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
It'd touch its boobs a lot, and watch movies and cry, and talk about its feelings.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I doubt it would matter much. A vessel is a vessel. One would just have a bigger chest than others, and one would have a dangly thing between their legs.

Granted, demons do have male/female sexuality (basically, anyway, though many are probably asexual), but they wouldn't be enthralled by possessing a female body after a history of possessing males.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
This conversation is a plot bunny for a horror comedy about a demon intending to possess a male (or female), getting distracted or drunk, and possessing the opposite gender it intended. Madcap humor ensues, to culminate in true horror as the demon gets the hang of things or horror/comedy as it messes things up at the critical moment because [fill in the blank].

Taken one way, I finally have a story to use the true experience of me re-learning to walk in high heels after 4 years in the convent! I am so glad YouTube did not exist back then. :greenie

Noizchild

Registered
Reaction score
Website
noizchild.neocities.org
I doubt it would matter much. A vessel is a vessel. One would just have a bigger chest than others, and one would have a dangly thing between their legs.

Granted, demons do have male/female sexuality (basically, anyway, though many are probably asexual), but they wouldn't be enthralled by possessing a female body after a history of possessing males.

But wouldn't they have to learn the mechanics of the female body for it to work?

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
Taken one way, I finally have a story to use the true experience of me re-learning to walk in high heels after 4 years in the convent! I am so glad YouTube did not exist back then. :greenie

Re learning to walk in high heels? I've never gotten the hang of it in over 50 years of being female outside a convent. I gave up early, though, after I broke up with my first boyfriend, who had a thing for them and insisted there was something wrong with me for not liking them.

But wouldn't they have to learn the mechanics of the female body for it to work?

What would those mechanics be, exactly? Peeing while sitting down? It's not that hard. Actually, the mechanics of male peeing would probably have a steeper learning curve, though I expect that can be learned fairly quickly too.

Last edited:

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
If 'mechanics' means inserting tampons, there's usually a diagram with instructions in the box. Er, box of tampons, that is.

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Although, a previously-male demon might be thrilled with menstruation: YES! I am raining blood upon the Earth!

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
If 'mechanics' means inserting tampons, there's usually a diagram with instructions in the box. Er, box of tampons, that is.

Although, a previously-male demon might be thrilled with menstruation: YES! I am raining blood upon the Earth!

This thread is making my day.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Wait 'til the demon finds out that it's going to be disrespected, insulted and treated as inconsequential, just because of it's new shape.

MindfulInquirer

Registered
Reaction score
I realize this thread is old. But BUMP. That's actually an interesting question.

I know this isn't terribly in vogue currently, but I'd say the demon would have to adapt to the way of conquering and oppressing that are intrinsic to the genders. In a male body, the demon would have mastered confrontational and physical domination, power in that sense, while it would need to adapt to the more indirect ways associated with the female entity, more psychological in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.