• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a beta or swap for a contemporary fantasy (fairy tale retelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

narmowen

Lost in the woods
Registered
Reaction score
It's a full novel at 77k words . It's not the first draft, and I'm looking for whatever assistance anyone wants to give. It's on Google Docs, but I can change to a Word Doc if anyone needs that.

I'm willing to read almost anything (youth services librarian, editing/beta experience), but favorite genres are sci-fi/fantasy, nonfiction and anything youth/childrens.

Last edited:

bin_b0x

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, narmowen. I sent you a PM.

JetFueledCar

tiny hedgehog
Registered
Reaction score
What's the age range the MS is intended for, and what's the fairy tale (if you don't mind sharing)? I'm not looking to swap at this time, just to practice my editing skills since that's where I'm at with my own works. If you don't mind a newbie beta, of course. I do love fantasy and fairy tale retellings.

HistoryLvr

Add Salt to Taste
Registered
Reaction score
I second what Jet says above. This might be something I'd be interested in Beta-ing but it would be nice to know if it's YA or adult and which story it is. Fairy tales can really range in type and topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.