Audio Books Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian P. White

Father, Husband, Soldier, Christian
Registered
Reaction score
Can we make a forum for discussing audio books (unless there is one and I missed it somewhere)? That way, we can each share our insights into making audio books, medium, methods, software, auditioning, hiring, bewares, etc.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Can we make a forum for discussing audio books (unless there is one and I missed it somewhere)? That way, we can each share our insights into making audio books, medium, methods, software, auditioning, hiring, bewares, etc.

Until I can see some community interest, I'm not really inclined to start a forum. Why not start a thread about audio book creation and production in the Self-Publishing Forum?

Dennis E. Taylor

Get it off! It burns!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The audio market is a surprisingly (relatively) untapped and perhaps unrecognized part of publishing, whether self- or trade-. When I put out Legion, I was only thinking e-book and paperback. But Audible is matching the revenue from the other two on an ongoing basis. I had no clue.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
The audio market is a surprisingly (relatively) untapped and perhaps unrecognized part of publishing, whether self- or trade-. When I put out Legion, I was only thinking e-book and paperback. But Audible is matching the revenue from the other two on an ongoing basis. I had no clue.

You will doubtless have noticed that the Self-Publishing forum actually includes Audio books in its title. It's the perfect place to start a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.