AWers on Twitter! Tell us who you are Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkStainedWench

It's a dirty job, but...
Registered
Reaction score
I said earlier that I tweet @snarkworth, which is still true, but I've added a new account so I'm also @InkStainedWench.

My book is coming out soon, and while I want to keep my user name and followers, I'm changing the display name from Snarkworth to My Real Author Name. I will feel a bit self-conscious with my actual name out there, so I'll use InkStainedWench when I want to let my freak flag fly.

JJ Crafts

Registered
Reaction score
I'm @everthecrafter if anyone wants to add me being emotionally compromised about my writing to their feed.

Beginning Write

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Austin Phillips (aka Beginning Write). I just started AW and wanted to start blunt forcing this networking thing....sooooooo if you get a twitter message (and a follow!) from me, don't be surprised (you have every right to be annoyed tho!). My twitter is down in my handle and please introduce yourself with a message or a tweet :)

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Heya, it's in my sig and: at pltavormina

I'll follow back. Finally getting around to social media.

Last edited:

shadowsminder

writing in the shadows
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowsinmind.carrd.co
Howdy, I'm @writeramlynn.

I don't follow everyone back but will return follow tweeters with mutual interests beyond "we both write". (I support your writing but already struggle to maintain my feed! Twitter is swarming with interesting writers! :heart:) Go ahead and DM me if you think we really should be mutual but haven't yet responded. By the way, I love lists. They help me stay focused. If I ever add you to one that you don't want to be in for any reason, feel free to DM me or use the super-handy trick of block-unblock. (Without knowing that you disliked it, though, I might accidentally add you again.)

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I have two Twitter accounts. The older account is more politics and current events, and several AWers follow me on that one (@Larry_M__). I removed all personal information from that account, as too many trolls have invaded.

The newer handle is the link in my signature - sports and writing, very little if any politics. Season Tickets by Larry Manch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.